no fucking records

bloody police..
I never complained about my dad, my sister, or my girlfriend
I never wept about baby killing djs in interview rooms
or raping judges on tape.
I didn't help with ops against drug, people or arms traffiking
I didn't have relationships with officers
or called them dad
I never drew maps of networks on whiteboards
never took little children in their rapist's clothes
to authorities and held their hands as they were examined.
I didn't turn up in stations, drugged, bleeding, weeping
or told them where the bodies were buried.
I never complained.

I was never arrested or resisted
I was never cautioned or armed
I never confessed or begged to be kept in
And they never gave me a duvet
and brought in chinese.

Popular posts from this blog

Watered and fed the Roses

How do you know Savile to?