snow

Didn't go out today, snowed heaps more overnight. No spliffage...
It brings back that filthy, human condom feeling, lower than a pet.
More at the weekend hopefully, so I can go back to being a spiritual, intelligent poet. Tired but bedroom is freezing, cabin fever, whats the point to busy turning inward, not in a positive sense but into the shit and murk. Is is possible that part of the reason I got hurt again and again is due to a mild form of autism. Is worth inquiring about, some kind of diagnosis would be very useful. Although it will be embarrising, weeping in gratatude at some psychologists feet.
Tomorrow I go back to studying, dishes. Need to get my grades up, I get a lot out of it ever if the grades upset me,Family Guy upsets me. Last week I was laughing my head of at it. sono stanka

Company at the weekend weather permiting of course, good.

Popular posts from this blog

Watered and fed the Roses

How do you know Savile to?