There is a few typos left and its bit clumsy at times, especially towards the end, I have resisted the urge to fix them. Behold below! My letter to the investigations... As a survivor of networks in which Savile played a very significant role I have found and still find it difficult to remember, articulate and find the right person to talk to about this. There is a lack of witnesses and victims coming forward and a lack of training in the police when it comes to taking claims of extreme organised abuse seriously. I am sending this letter to institutions who have ongoing investigations into Jimmy Savile to request that those involved keep an open mind in regards to the possibility of abusive networks that may have included the day to day staff in institutions from various roles and professions. I am aware that the recent Yew Tree report stated that 'offences were normally, opportunistic' (7.11,p.12) but I hope the...
Sent this to to Jimmy, https://renegadesblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/the-devil-inside/ . He spent time in North Wales Care homes and refuses to keep his big gob closed on this and lots of other matters. I've re-posted it here, then I'm going go back to it later and try and fill in. 'I'm not sure when I met him for the first time. I remember a man who I think was Savile sticking his tongue in my mouth when I was a toddler and a group of men in suits laughed about it. After that I taken to various places by various rings and was introduced to someone who definitely was Savile and was told not to let on I had met him before. I cant remember him being part of anything definitely ritualistic until after we moved out to the country when I was four but I have a strong sense of ritualised abuse becoming very normal to me very early. 'I' wasn't hurt much during rituals before we moved, I was told they were 'just pretend' and ...
'Give us time.' The policewoman had said. I'd been talking about Savile when he was still alive. We knew nothing would could happen when he was still alive and that I was too ill to give them much in the way of details that can be investigated, that the nature of his offenses and the cover up goes much further than groping girls and people turning a blind eye. 'I've got Savile's porn', Ferris had said in that bar. I almost spilled my pint. I guess I should be grateful and amazed that I still respond emotionally to anything and not hate myself for still believing what people say. During it all, I had to cling to anything resembling hope even if I knew it was bullshit because I needed it to get through, the next day, the next minute, the next year. Can't seem to turn it of now even though I have a safe home and an child that is with me and isn't being raped. Where did the belief that deep down most people want to do the right ...