my room is pretty again

no crisps crushed into carpet, still some poop stains on the chair to remove but I can do that when I scrub strawberry sauce and fuck knows what of the carpet. My dark blue carpet, and operation bedtime was successful, as far as I know. Really don't feel like hitting the essay though. It's not a subject I can hash on with, biological determinism. Little bits, could work out well and I had a go at the introduction earlier on. Not in the mood for poetry, too snotty for poetry. It doesn't work with a cold just sounds stupid. Like someone using floral language to tell you your saked.

I had an almost seriously thought about taking all my notes seriously, typing some up, organising them. So I can go back on work on them. If I'm to be a writer then that is what I have to do but something heavy and dark gets in the way, something thats becoming lighter and weaker like I could almost walk right through it.

I would be good stuff but thats not enought to get me to do it. Forget about selling it for now, organise it for myself then reasses. Will need new chair..

Popular posts from this blog

Watered and fed the Roses

How do you know Savile to?